TRAMORE VALLEY PARK
The Glen Resource Centre have been appointed by Cork City Council to Manage the Park Facilities at Tramore Valley Park. We are now recruiting for Part-Time Park Rangers.
Tramore Valley Park, located on the South Link Road is a 170 acre Public Park which is due to open on the 22nd of May 2019.
We are now recruiting for Part-time Park Rangers to join the Glen Resource Centre Team. Park Rangers will be responsible for the Opening/Closing of the Park, with general supervision and cleaning duties.
Download the Park Ranger Job Description Here.
Ideal candidates are required to have the following.
- An appreciation and enjoyment of working outdoors.
- Must have a clean and valid driving licence for a Car.
- Be flexible and available to work evenings and weekends.
- A natural ability to deal with the general public in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- An awareness and appreciation of health and safety in a public place.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and to work as part of a team.
The position is subject to Garda Vetting.
The Rate of Pay is €11 per Hour and is not negotiable.
Email a cover letter with an up to date C.V to email@example.com, before 5pm on Friday the 3rd of May 2019. Candidates who are shortlisted must be available for an interview on Wednesday the 8th of May.